Dai Long Trading Manufacturing Electric Wire and Cable Co.,Ltd formerly known as Dai Long Establishment, was established in 1978 and specializing in cooking, casting copper, brass, and aluminium.
Dai Long Establishment has served many consumer goods for the handicraft industry and contributed significantly to the development of Hochiminh City during the difficult years when the country was newly liberated.
By 1990, the Dai Long Establishment switched to manufacturing copper and aluminium electric cables of all kinds. Dai Long’s products were manufactured from genuine materials imported from the following countries: the Soviet Union, Korea, India, Australia, etc….
On November 16, 1993, the People’s Committee of Hochiminh City issued License No.: 1318/GP-UB to establish Dai Long Metal Private Enterprise specializing in manufacturing electric wires and cables.
February 16, 2000 it was changed to Dai Long Trading Manufacturing Electric Wire and Cable Co.,Ltd under the Establishment License No.: 4102000208 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment. Up to now, the Business Registration License has been changed for the 15th time with the new Registration No.: 0301925087. With charter capital: VND120 billion
The founder story
Mr. Dinh Van No is the founder of Dai Long Trading Manufacturing Electric Wire and Cable Co.,Ltd. He has come from a mechanical mechanic. In the early 1990s, he had the right orientation and grasped the needs of the electricity industry, so he decided to invest and manufacture electric cables. To have the brand name “Dai Long Electric Cable” today is due to his efforts and relentless efforts and the whole staff of Dai Long company.
Milestones in the process of formation and development
Dai Long Co.,Ltd is a private enterprise honored to sign a contract to supply ACSR 70 power cable for the 15kV line of Dak Lak Department of Electricity (in 1993).
With constantly improving product quality and prestige, Dai Long continues to provide electric cables to Hanoi Power Corporation, Hochiminh City Power Corporation, Northern Power Corporation, Central Power Corporation, South Power Corporation, National Power Transmission Corporation to implement national key power projects:
- 500kV Song Hau – Duc Hoa Transmission Line.
- 500kV Pleiku – Doc Soi – Da Nang Transmission Line, branching into 500kV Nho Quan Station.
- 500kV Vinh Tan – Song May – Tan Uyen Transmission Line.
- 500/220kV Hiep Hoa – Dong Anh – Bac Ninh 2 Transmission Line.
- Projects to underground the electricity grid in Hochiminh City, Hanoi City.
- Specially involved in supplying power cable for the 500kV Doc Soi – Pleiku 2 Transmission Line – Circuit 3. This is a key project of the country with a total length of over 700km spanning 9 provinces and cities from Ha Tinh to Kon Tum.
- Supplying power cables to cities in Myanmar from 2017 to present.
December 5, 2020: Dai Long was honored to receive the title of “Top 50 Strong ASEAN Brands 2020”
Average revenue: VND 1,200 billion (USD 51.5 million) / year